Goodman Central Air Conditioner
You can count on the Goodman Central heat pump to keep you cool, even on the hottest days of summer, and warm on the coldest days of winter.
- Reviews (0)
An economical central air conditioner
Goodman is aware that the last thing you want to hear at night is a noisy Central Air Conditioner. So Goodman is building devices with sound-absorbing features that help make sure your cooling system isn’t going to interfere with a good night’s sleep. We rely on an ultra-quiet condenser fan system, a high-quality three-blade fan and a louver to reduce irritating fan noise.
About Goodman air conditioning and heating
Goodman is supported by a long history of reliability and performance. Since 1982, Goodman has always kept the highest standards in the industry supported by some of the best warranties. You can be assured that Goodman is making the new system or the perfect replacement for your home.
Goodman Company has grown as the second largest producer of residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning worldwide. The Goodman Company produces heating systems, ventilation and air conditioning equipment in its 6 production plants, which are located in Houston, Texas (3), Fayetteville, Dayton, Tenn and Phoenix Arizona. The Company’s products are marketed under the names of Amana, Goodman, and QuietFlex and are sold through 700 distribution points throughout North America, including independent distributors and distribution points owned by the Goodman Company. . The manufacturer’s Goodcare program promises you peace of mind that can be assured for the next 10 years after installation. The quality of the product added to the professionalism of the merchant Goodman ensures this peace of mind.
The HVAC industry long ago determined that a combination of copper tubing and aluminum fins provided the most efficient heat transfer for condenser coils. Today, the Goodman brand improves this industry standard by creating smaller and smarter copper tubes on the condenser. The result is a high efficiency heat pump that uses less refrigerant and saves for many years.
You can count on the Goodman Central Air Conditioner to keep you cool, even on the hottest days of summer and warm on the coldest days of winter. Your Central Goodman Air Conditioner is equipped with the latest technology in terms of durability, the high efficiency compressor works in tandem with the Goodman high tensile coil. The coil is made of striped copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes the area. These high quality components are used to effectively cool your home.
- R-410A refrigerant
- High efficiency scroll compressor
- High noise density of the foam compressor cover
- SmartShift technology to ensure quiet operation and reliable defrost
- Double direction liquid line filter drier
- Suction line and suction accumulator
- Crankcase heater to heat the compressor
- High pressure silencer
- High and low pressure switches
- Service valves with track connections and easy access to gauge ports
- Reinforced copper tube / end aluminum coil
- Contactor with anti vibration connection
- Goodman brand high quality soundproofing
- High quality steel and louver door
- Powder paint finish with 500 hours in salt spray
- High access and lateral support
- Service ports and controls are accessible when the unit is operational