Trane Central Air Conditioner
At the heart of every Trane central air conditioner, you will find a Climatuff compressor recognized throughout the industry for its incomparable reliability and performance.
- Reviews (0)
Trane central air conditioners, A tradition of quality for over 100 years +
Reuben and James Trane decided 100 years ago to make a different product than the competition. Build an air conditioning and heating system like no other. Today, Trane manufactures air conditioners with high quality materials that can withstand the harshest climate. So when you buy Trane equipment, you buy superior quality devices that will be able to give you the comfort you want for several years.
In June 2014, National Product Testing and Research magazine made it clear that Trane air conditioners and heaters are by far the most durable in the industry.
Winner of the best design of the year 5 times in a row
Winner of the David Weekley Homes Prestigious Partners of Choice Award for the quality of the materials used in manufacturing.
Trane devices represent a serious commitment to society for North America, particularly because of their reputations around the world.
Climatuff compressor unique to Trane. A marvel of performance and reliability.
At the heart of every Trane central air conditioner, you will find a Climatuff compressor recognized throughout the industry for its incomparable reliability and performance. The Trane company does not buy these compressors on a tablet like all competitors, each Climatuff compressor is individually built with ultra precise standards, using only premium materials and engineering designed to perform in the most extreme conditions of the planet. These are the criteria required to be recognized as a Trane product.
A patented coil exclusive to Trane Spine Finn
The second half of the Trane comfort equation comes from this Trane all-aluminum coil. They have a larger area of heat transfer, more efficiency even after years of use and accumulation of dirt. They are less prone to corrosion and leaks than aluminum / copper coils. The combination of the Climatuff compressor and the Spine Finn coil will provide years of comfort and reliability even in the harshest weather conditions. The tests required by Trane exceed all the requirements of the worst atmospheric conditions. You can be assured that these devices will greatly exceed reliability expectations.
- A Climatuff Compressor with 2 stages allowing better maintenance of ambient temperature. With its first stage at 70% and the second stage at 100%, the compressor operates at 30% less than its capacity, so it delivers unrivaled comfort and consumes much less energy.
- Full size openwork panels. Galvanized steel panels protect the interior components while ensuring efficient air flow.
- A baked powder painting process. Practically indestructible for maximum protection against corrosion and rust.
- WeatherGuard II Covered screws. Zinc coated to provide exceptional resistance.
- A SpineFinn aluminum coil. They are less prone to corrosion and leaks than aluminum / copper coils
- DuraTuff composite anti-rust base. One-piece, no rust, corrosion, vibration or cracks.
- WeatherGuard II cover. The durability of polycarbonate combined with the attractive Trane design.
- An integrated fan element system. Unique in its design improving air flow and performance while reducing the noise level.
- Smart defrost. Maximizes the energy efficiency of the product.
Quiet operation of Trane air conditioners
It is not surprising to see the low noise level of the Trane air conditioner. Additional high density noise insulation and a special mounting system have been installed, all moving parts have been selected to ensure quiet operation. Even the fan blades have been designed to move air silently. In addition, the upward air flow keeps this acoustic disturbance away from the residence.